BRAND MANTRA WORKSHOPS
Each group of workshop participants is a community. Ran stays focused on creating brand communities that understand your industry, your business and your research goals.
Realize and celebrate your brand's unique and compelling story. Involve key decision makers and stakeholders. Each workshop is interactive, engaging and recognizes contributions from all, assuring everyone will leave the sessions with a clear understanding of the brand mission.
You will leave the workshop with:
- The knowledge of what your brand is, how it works, and why it's important.
- A draft of your brand mantra—a short and compelling three word phrase describing your brand as the key internal message for your organization.
- Consensus to the questions:
Who are we? What do we do? Who do we do it for? How do we position ourselves relative to the competition?
- A measuring device for strategically communicating your brand in the most succinct and persuasive manner.
- An infrastructure for implementing business and marketing communications.
- The internal input required to conduct market research with your target communities in order to validate the brand.
Available as half-day, one-day or two-day sessions, these workshops align and define your brand community.